Whatever emotion you’re after, whatever vehicle you pursue — whether it’s building a business, getting married, raising a family or traveling the world — there are six basic, universal needs that make us tick and drive all human behavior. Every single person in this world has these same six needs, but each of us value these needs in different ways, and each of us have varied beliefs about what it means to satisfy those needs. And this is what becomes the driving force behind everything we do, and determines the direction of our lives.
Tony introduced the 6 human needs over 10 years ago, in 2006, at the famous TED conference in Monterey, California. That talk, which was called “Why we do the things we do,” was one of the first 6 TED talks ever, and is now the #6 most viewed TED talk of all time.
In this video, you will hear Tony delve deeper into the 6 human needs – certainty, significance, variety, love/connection, growth and contribution – and how each influences our thoughts, feelings, behaviors and actions. It’s a taste of what you will experience at his signature event, Unleash the Power Within. And it’s one of the most important skills that you ever acquire. Because by understanding the needs that shape your behavior, you will be able to take back control over your life, and even learn how to create new patterns that lead to lasting fulfillment.
Visit Tony Robbins’ website:
Order Tony’s Powerful Books:
• Awaken The Giant Within — https://amzn.to/2wCU0ad
• MONEY Master The Game : 7 Steps To Financial Freedom — https://amzn.to/2rFCMTM
• Unshakeable : Your Financial Freedom Playbook — https://amzn.to/2jSDdGI
• Unlimited Power : The New Science of Personal Achievement — https://amzn.to/2rE5zYX
• Notes from a Friend : A Quick & Simple Guide To Taking Charge of Your Life — https://amzn.to/2rB5qFw
• Unfu*kYourself : Get Out of Your Head & into Your Life — https://amzn.to/2KZuAX9
Tony Robbins is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. For more than 38 years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor and dynamic presentation of Mr. Robbins’ corporate and personal development events. As the nation’s #1 life and business strategist, he¹s called upon to consult and coach some of the world¹s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and even presidents of nations.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works
2)This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
Motivational Visionaries does not own the rights to these images, videos and audio files. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and motivate others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org