Why do people cheat?
Even those in happy marriages? And what can affairs help us understand about intimacy?
We tend to think that the act of infidelity is the ultimate betrayal. We judge those who commit transgressions. We shroud them in shame. We dismiss them, label them, categorize them as “cheaters.” And largely, we do so, without a complete understanding of infidelity.
Tony sits down with world-renowned couples therapist and relationship expert, Esther Perel, to discuss what makes relationships work, what makes them fall apart – and what we aren’t understanding about infidelity.
In this video, Esther and Tony invite the audience into an honest, enlightened exploration of modern marriage. What you learn may surprise you, as they challenge assumptions, uproot conventional wisdom, and offer a nuanced look at affairs from multiple viewpoints. Even if you have never experienced infidelity in a relationship, odds are you know someone who has. This episode will not only allow you to approach the subject of betrayal with much more empathy and understanding, it will give you a deeper look at our basic human needs, and why we do the things we do when it comes to intimate relationships.
Visit Tony Robbins’ website:
Order Tony’s Powerful Books:
• Awaken The Giant Within — https://amzn.to/2wCU0ad
• MONEY Master The Game : 7 Steps To Financial Freedom — https://amzn.to/2rFCMTM
• Unshakeable : Your Financial Freedom Playbook — https://amzn.to/2jSDdGI
• Unlimited Power : The New Science of Personal Achievement — https://amzn.to/2rE5zYX
• Notes from a Friend : A Quick & Simple Guide To Taking Charge of Your Life — https://amzn.to/2rB5qFw
• Unfu*kYourself : Get Out of Your Head & into Your Life — https://amzn.to/2KZuAX9
Tony Robbins is a #1 New York Times best-selling author, entrepreneur, and philanthropist. For more than 38 years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor and dynamic presentation of Mr. Robbins’ corporate and personal development events. As the nation’s #1 life and business strategist, he¹s called upon to consult and coach some of the world¹s finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and even presidents of nations.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER
* Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.
1)This video has no negative impact on the original works
2)This video is also for teaching and inspirational purposes.
3)It is not transformative in nature.
Motivational Visionaries does not own the rights to these images, videos and audio files. They have, in accordance with fair use, been repurposed with the intent of educating and motivate others. However, if any content owners would like their images removed, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org