Tony Robbins is insane on stage. His hand clapping ritual is amazing and he has some of the highest energy of any performer alive. How does he ensure that he is always at peak energy and in a perfect mindset to get on stage?
In this video, you will see Tony’s 7 Pre-Event rituals backwards engineered and explained to you.
Here is exactly what Tony does to get pumped up and focused:
2) 57° Fahrenheit cold plunge
3) Warms up his voice
4) Shoots liquid supplements into his mouth (we speculate Ginseng)
5) Jumps on a mini-trampoline
6) Does a classic MC Hammer spin followed by a chest pump
7) Tony Robbins clapping ritual (watch the video to see what I mean)
The takeaway here: High-performance athletes and performers have a ritual to guarantee they are always performing at their best.
If you want to create the most exciting event ever for your event guests, get your own pre-event ritual.
You can read our full article on Tony’s success here: https://sumo.com/stories/tony-robbins-marketing
You can see more from The Charisma Matrix YouTube Channel here: https://www.youtube.com/CharismaMatrix