Zung Heng, the “Ninja Photographer” from Sekinchan, Malaysia, has taken shots of many a celebrity – Donald Trump, Tony Robbins, the Dalai Lama, and the royal family of Malaysia, just to name a few. But he took Viktor and our crew off the beaten path to see local sights around Selangor, Malaysia – a coffee shop, a fishing port, the Wishing Tree at the temple of Na Tuk Kong. When you’ve been hired by so many glamourous people, you could live anywhere in the world – but for him, there’s still no place like home.
1) Pantai Redang – fishing port, the place to go for seafood
2) N.16 Cafe – have coffee and snacks on a bus in the middle of the paddy fields!
3) Na Tuk Kong Temple & Wishing Tree
4) Ninja Private Kitchen – a restaurant Zung runs out of his own home.
5) Redang Beach – by the fishing port
Let Tattle Tales be your Malaysia travel guide! Each “Tattle Tales” video features a different experience with a local host. We like to focus on things that are a little more off the beaten path, where you can experience the local culture, not just the tourist traps. We release new videos every Saturday. Season 1 takes place in Malaysia and we’ll deliver 25 episodes from January to June 2020!
SUBSCRIBE to our video and click the “bell” icon to get updates every time we release a new video!
IG – @tattle.inc
FB – www.facebook.com/tattle.inc
For more info about who we are and our future projects: www.tattle.com